RE: Do XML Schema processors verify schemas using XML Schema?

From: Dare Obasanjo <dareo@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 11:16:21 -0700
To: "Sam Tregar" <sam@tregar.com>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you asking whether XML schema
validators ensure that the schema document is actually a valid schema or
whether the schema documents are validated against the schema for Schema
(sForS)?

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably

rights.