Re: Request for information: nodeType in SOAP 1.2 Implementations

Martin,
it is still unclear whether we will implement SOAP 1.2 Encoding at all
because it doesn't seem that our customers need it.

In any case, our teams indicate that if we implement Encoding, the
attribute will be welcome at least in the special cases where data
description is not available so the incoming data needs to be
self-descriptive.

Therefore, the answer is B1, the feature will be implemented when the
market demands Encoding.

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation