RPC body spec slightly unclear?

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: 10 Mar 2003 18:53:59 +0100
To: XMLP Dist App <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Cc: XMLP Comments <xmlp-comments@w3.org>

Hi,
(if replying please remove xmlp comments list from cc)

it seems that the language in part 2 sections 4.2.1 and 4.2.2 [1] may be
uclear to folks coming from SOAP 1.1 about the intent that when using
SOAP RPC the SOAP:Body element only contains a single child element with
the invocation or response.

The comment came to me last week from one of our developers.

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/