Re: [Issue, March 20th 2002] Does EII represent an edge or node?

From: David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:00:41 -0700
To: asirv@webmethods.com
Cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org

Asir, the WG discussed this question today and was in agreement with
Martin's response. Do you agree?

David C. Fallside, IBM
Ext Ph: 530.477.7169
Int  Ph: 544.9665
fallside@us.ibm.com

|         |           "Martin Gudgin"   |
|         |           <martin.gudgin@btc|
|         |           onnect.com>       |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           xml-dist-app-reque|
|         |           st@w3.org         |
|         |           04/16/2002 05:38  |
|         |           AM                |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                           |
  |       To:       <asirv@webmethods.com>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>                                                             |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                 |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Issue, March 20th 2002] Does EII represent an edge or node?                                          |

This has been discussed at some length on this list ( see the thread
at[1] ). I do not find it incohrent to state that an EII can represent both
an outbound edge and the node that edge terminates at.

Gudge

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2002Mar/0115.html