RE: [i95, i22] - Proposal for clarifying use of SOAPAction

Hi Mark,

<snip/>

> RE: response code - the IANA registry is at
>   http://www.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/http-status-codes

I found that too, and found it hard to believe that is was the registry
rather than a brief extract from RFC2817. I would have expected a registry
to give a complete listing of assigned codes (including those specified in
the HTTP spec) and a reference to the process by which additional codes get
assigned. I'm also curious about what happens if there is demand for more
than 100 different forms of "Bad Request" ie 4xx.

<snip/>

> --
> Mark Nottingham
> http://www.mnot.net/