RE: [i95, i22] - Proposal for clarifying use of SOAPAction

<snip/>

> I think the registry is the set of RFCs that are "traceable ... to ...
> HTTP1/1."  (That is, there might not be any compact, compiled summary of
> all the codes.)

I think IANA are maintaining a registry. See:
   http://www.iana.org/numbers.htm#H and
   http://www.iana.org/assignments/http-status-codes

[The latter is the same file (content at least) as the one that Mark
Nottingham found]

http://sunsite.dk/RFC/rfc/rfc2616.html
> and how it is annotated with "updated by 2817.")
>

> > Also, would we qualify as a "standards track document within the IETF
> > Applications Area."?
>
> No, we're not a document.  :-)

Ok... :-) re-phrasing then:

Will a future XMLP spec qualify as an "standards track document within the
IETF Applications Area."?

> Daniel
> --
> Daniel Barclay