RE: Issue 30: Action item 2001/06/20

We only have to deal with XML Base if we think SOAP 1.2 should support
it.  Personally, I do not think this is mandatory for SOAP 1.2
especially since SOAP 1.1 did fine without refering to XML Base.

I suggest you open a new issue about XML Base support if you think its
support is mandatory.  It is really orthogonal to Issue 30.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
<mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com>