Re: Update

From: Gene Keeler <gkeeler@TLCDELIVERS.COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:14:42 -0500
To: "Mark Wilson" <mwilson@TLCDELIVERS.COM>, "zig" <www-zig@w3.org>

I believe it is as follows:

A RecordsSyntax-ESTaskPackage is to be put into "taskPackage [5] IMPLICIT
EXTERNAL OPTIONAL" of the ExtendedServicedResponse.  ESFormat-Update should
be put in the "taskSpecificParameters [11] IMPLICIT EXTERNAL" of the
RecordsSyntax-ESTaskPackage.  Within the ESFormat-Update you must select
"CHOICE taskPackage [2]".

Gene Keeler
Director of Application Architecture
The Library Corporation