Update

From: Mark Wilson <mwilson@TLCdelivers.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 16:13:53 -0500
To: "zig" <www-zig@w3.org>

I have been sorting my way through the basic coding requirements of the
ExtendedServices(Update) service using the Z30.50-200X ASN1 text.

On page 227 is the ASN1 for ExtendedServicesRequest and
ExtendedServicesResponse.
On page 255 is the ASN1 for the ESFormat-Update.

But on page 248 is the ASN1 for the RecordsSyntax-ESTaskPackage and I am
having some difficulty understanding if (or where) this object fits in with
the above objects. I have not been able to obtain any BER format requests or
anyone's giving me a hand at untangling this.

Thanks,
Mark Wilson, Chief Scientist
The Library Corporation