XML Schema - RDF Schema integration

From: Hans Teijgeler <Hans.Teijgeler@inter.nl.net>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 13:39:34 +0200
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
Dear Sirs,

I am trying to find my way through the myriad of XML-related draft,
proposed, candidate, and actual W3G recommendations. This is close to
finding your way in London as a total stranger without having a map (is
there any for the XML World?)

I have a particular question to you:
What happened after the 'Cambridge Communique of Oct. 1999
(http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/NOTE-schema-arch-19991007)?

Neither in XML Schema Part 1 nor in Part 2 I can find anything done with

the request to modify XML Schema as if RDF Schema were part of the same
XML family. In Part 2 RDF is only mentioned as a non-normative
reference.

Regards,
Hans

Hans Teijgeler