Re: XML Schema - RDF Schema integration

From: Jane Hunter <jane@dstc.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 22:31:04 +1000
To: Hans Teijgeler <Hans.Teijgeler@inter.nl.net>
cc: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
Dear Hans,

Always loath to push my own work but you might find this interesting:

"Combining RDF and XML Schemas to Enhance Metadata Interoperability Between
Application Profiles"
http://archive.dstc.edu.au/RDU/staff/jane-hunter/www10/paper.html

regards,
Jane
| Jane Hunter                 | Senior Research Scientist           |
| DSTC Pty Ltd                | Distributed Systems Technology CRC  |
| Level 7, GP South           | Tel   : +61 7 3365 4310             |
| University of Queensland    | Fax   : +61 7 3365 4311             |
| Queensland 4072, Australia  | Email : jane@dstc.edu.au            |