Part 2: Datatypes

From: Jeff Lowery <jlowery@scenicsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 23:21:50 -0700
To: "'www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org'" <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>
Couple of minor corrections (excuse the bad element names):

<2.4.2.6 whiteSpace>
"whiteSpace is applicable to all atomic and list datatypes. For all atomic
datatypes other than string (and types derived by restriction from it) the
value of whiteSpace is collapse and cannot be changed by a schema
author;..."
Actually, the whitespace value for normalizedString (derived from string) is
"replace"; token collapses it.
</2.4.2.6 whiteSpace>

<Datatypes Schema>
Near the bottom of the ENTITIES definition it says:
      <xs:minLength value="1" id="ENTITES.minLength"/>
Missing the "I" in ENTITIES.minLength; hard to see, I know.
</Datatypes Schema>

P. S.
Sorry, I'm sure this has been asked several times already:
Committee-endorsed XML Schema namespace prefix convention: xs:? xsd:? both?
other? none?