minOccur, maxOccur

From: Paul Prescod <paul@prescod.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 16:19:32 -0500
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org, xml-dev <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
I dispute the usefulness of minOccur and maxOccur. I would like to hear
about where people would use these features. I find that people often want
them but can find a clearer way of expressing their document type when
they are not available.

 http://itrc.uwaterloo.ca/~papresco

And so, in one of history's little ironies, the global triumph of bad
software in the age of the PC was reversed by a surprising combination
of forces: the social transformation initiated by the network, a
long-discarded European theory of political economy, and a small band
of programmers throughout the world mobilized by a single simple idea.
 - http://old.law.columbia.edu/my_pubs/anarchism.html