Reasoner for DAML-S

From: Daniel Elenius <danel698@student.liu.se>
Date: 14 Feb 2003 19:40:28 +0100
To: www-ws@w3.org

Hi all!

I need to 'query' DAML-S files for relevant properties, and possibly to
some description logic reasoning with the ontologies... I'm using Java.
What options do I have? I know about Jena (doesn't seem to do it, yet at
least) and XSB with YAJXB or InterProlog. I've also heard about
CORBA-FaCT. Are there other alternatives? What have people here tried?
Which would be my best choice?

As you can see I am new to this, so any feedback would be appreciated.

Daniel Elenius <danel698@student.liu.se>