Re: Fixes to the test-suite

Hi Jonathan,

Here are some updated logs. MessageTest-3G and MessageTest-4G contains some
binary data, so you might have to rip them off before rolling up the
results.

BTW MessageTest-3G ahd a mistake, The message level property should read as
contentEncoding and not contentEncoding Default. I made a local change and
generated the logs.

Thanks,
Keith