Re: CR114: Discrepancy between initial proposal and resolution (apparently)

request-optional-response is a bit of a misnommer, since strictly
speaking it is a revised version of the original request-response MEP,
not a new MEP, AFAIU. It keeps the name and URI of the original
request-response MEP; only the description (and behaviour) is different.

I have a maybe existential question: which version of the SOAP 1.2 spec
should we be pointing to? Both? Second Edition only?

I assume that, when published, Second Edition will subsume the Initial
Recommendation, so I'd be tempted by the latter. But maybe I'm missing
something and we should do the former instead?

JJ.