Fixes to the test-suite

From: Youenn Fablet <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:22:10 +0100
To: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>, "'keith godwin chapman'" <keith@wso2.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

    Dear all,

Here are some bugs that may need to be fixed in the test-suite wrt to
message exchange tests:
    1) MessageTest-2G: ignoreUncited=true is used for EchoName but the
MiddleName parameter is not optional in the schema and not present in
the location property. Making it optional in the schema may be a simple fix.
    2) MessageTest-3G: #any is used for the Send function which is bound
to a GET request. POST or PUT would be better suited.
    3) LocationTemplate-1G: ignoreUncited=true is used in the Escaping
binding. This binding does not allow the serialization of a mandatory
'time' parameter. We could either set ignoreUncited to false or change
the dateSpace element definition so that it is nillable or minOccurs=0.
These fixes should improve the exchange results, at least ours...

Jonathan, if that is ok with you, can you update the test-suite?
Keith, can you send messages to our MessageTest-2G endpoint?

Thanks,
    Youenn