Test suite changes

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 17:52:25 -0800
To: "'www-ws-desc'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Besides checking in SOAPHeader-1G and generating a baseline for it, I made a
few other changes to the test suite.

I fixed wsdl-xslt to match the resolution of CR145, reducing the number of
Element Declaration Components in the component model.  This only affects
SparqlQuery-1G and SparqlQuerySimplified-1G, which import/inline
respectively a schema which imports another schema.

I regenerated the test coverage results, hoping SOAPHeader-1G would bring us
up to 100% coverage - but in a recent change we removed <infault> elements
from some of the MessageTest cases (none of the three supported MEPs support
infaults) so we no longer had any coverage of wsoap:module appearing on
<infault> elements.   So.

I found that Echo-2G, which tests the extended meps, also had extraneous
<infault> and <outfault> elements not supported by the MEP.  If we adopt the
proposed resolution to CR132, this testcase would become invalid.  So I
removed the extraneous elements, and added a wsoap:module test on a
remaining <infault> to bring our test coverage back up to 100%.

I also found that the test coverage summary added up to more than 100%
coverage - turns out the numbers reported as percentages were actually
totals.  Fixed it to report percentages like the other progress bars.

Lastly, I regenerated all the reports, zips, etc.

The few failures on the interchange report should disappear once Woden and
Canon implement the CR145 change and regenerate results.

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com