Re: [SPAM] Minutes, 1 February 2007 WS Description WG telcon

FWIW, related to CR117 my personal preference would go to (see agenda):
    1, 5, 2, 3
I am especially in favor of option 1 if there is no need for LC.

Also a correction on the option 2:
    - agenda says : cited parameters are raw, uncited are encoded
    - what I meant : path parameters are raw, query parameters are encoded
When you do not want ambiguity, you just have to use query parameters,
explicitly or implicitly.
Regards,
    Youenn