W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-ws-desc@w3.org > June 2006

Agenda: 8 June 2006 WS Description telcon

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:08:57 -0700
Message-ID: <37D0366A39A9044286B2783EB4C3C4E802DA7AFA@RED-MSG-10.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

0.  Dial in information (members only) [.1]: 

See the public WG page [.2] for pointers to current documents and other
information, and the private page [.3] for administrative matters.

If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list
before the start of the telcon. 

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2006Jun/0004.html
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/
[.3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Agenda 

1.  Assign scribe.  Lucky minute taker for this week is one of: 
      David Orchard, Bijan Parsia, Charlton Baretto, 
      Umit Yalcinalp, Vivek Pandey, Asir Vedamuthu, Jacek Kopecky,
      Roberto Chinnici, Glibert Pilz, Paul Downey, Tom Jordahl

--------------------------------------------------------------------
2.  Approval of minutes: 
  - June 1 [.1]

[.1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jun/att-0004/2006060
1-ws-desc-minutes.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
3.  Review of Action items [.1]. 

?         2005-07-21: Pauld to write a proposal for a working group 
                      report for requirements for schema evolution 
                      following closure of LC124 
?         2006-03-30: Marsh to make XSLT improvements for RDF
                      publication. 
?         2006-04-20: Glen to flesh out a model for runtime test
                      scenarios. 
[.4]      2006-04-27: [interop] Arthur to add the expected assertion
                      violated by each "bad" test case. 
?         2006-05-11: [interop] Chairs to invite XFire to join this 
                      call per Tom Jordahl's suggestion 
?         2006-05-11: [interop] Jonathan to look into how to create 
                      SOAP 1.2 services with .NET. 
[.3]      2006-05-18: Amy to write a proposal for CR029.
?         2006-06-01: [interop] Arthur to add wrappers to the schema.
?         2006-06-01: [interop] Arthur to put parent, features,
properties
                      in the base schema.
?         2006-06-01: [interop] Jonathan to add sorting of soap modules,
                      http/soap headers.
?         2006-06-01: [interop] John to file issue whether {rpc
signature}
                      should be OPTIONAL (4.1.1).
?         2006-06-01: [interop] Jonathan to publicize interop event.
?         2006-06-01: Arthur to review the WS-A spec in light of 
                      his CR022 proposal.

Current Editorial Action Items
 - none -

Note: Editorial AIs associated with LC issues recorded at [.2]. 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/#actions
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/actions_owner.html
[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jun/0016.html
[.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jun/0007.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------
4.  Administrivia
  a. Next telcons (June 15.  Off June 22 for WS-I plenary?)
  b. Interop event, July 5-7, Toronto, hosted by IBM.  Logistics [.1]
  c. Interop TF progress report?

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/6/07/interop-logistic.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
5.  Issue CR022: Component Values Must Be Context Independent [.1]
  - Terminology clarification [.2]
  - WS-Addressing example [.3]
  - ACTION: Arthur to review the WS-A spec in light of his CR022
proposal.

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR022
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006May/0101.html
[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006May/0128.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
6.  Issue CR029: Part 2 Adjuncts Comments (1 -5) [.1]
  - Amy's proposal [.2]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR029
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jun/0016.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
7.  Issue CR032: Part 2 Adjuncts Comments (1 -5) [.1]
  - Proposed resolution: Require {element declaration} to be unique
                         (i.e., can describe at most one header
                         with a given QName.)
  - ACTION: Marsh to ping DaveO and Glen about the proposed 
            resolution to CR032.
  - Glen says no problem.  Awaiting response from Dave.

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR032

-----------------------------------------------------------------
8.  Issue CR037: Comments on Part 2, Chapter 6 [.1]
  - Arthur looking into why one might need these media types.

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR037

-----------------------------------------------------------------
9.  Issue CR044: Parts 1 and 2 Treat Defaults Inconsistently with each 
                 other [.1]
  - Reopen this issue ? [.2]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR044
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jun/0010.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
10. Issue CR045: Inline schemas with no target namespace [.1]
  - Status quo [.2]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR045
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006May/0097.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
11. Issue CR047: "interface" attribute info item on service component
[.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR047

-----------------------------------------------------------------
12. Issue CR048: "interface" attribute info item on service component
[.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR048

-----------------------------------------------------------------
13. Issue CR049: "interface" attribute info item on service component
[.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR049

-----------------------------------------------------------------
14. Issue CR050: When does {safety} appear? [.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR050

-----------------------------------------------------------------
15. Issue CR051: when does wsoap:code appear? [.1]
  - proposal [.2] 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR051
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006May/0094.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
16. Issue CR052: Serializing only part of the body with HTTP binding
[.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR052

-----------------------------------------------------------------
17. Issue CR053: Allow absolute URI in {location} [.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR053

-----------------------------------------------------------------
18. Issue CR054: URIPath feedback [.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR054

-----------------------------------------------------------------
19. Issue CR055: Clarification needed on HTTP Transfer Coding [.1]
  - Arthur's proposal [.2]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR055
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006May/0087.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
20. Issue CR056: Questions on {http method} and {safety} extension
    properties [.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR056

-----------------------------------------------------------------
21. Issue CR057: HTTPHeader name should be xs:string, not xs:QName [.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR057

-----------------------------------------------------------------
22. Issue CR058: Suggestion to change {safety} to {safe} [.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR058

-----------------------------------------------------------------
23. Features "at risk"
  - Features and Properties [.1] Director's decision [.2]
    + collecting data on f&p deployment
  - HTTP Binding
    + awaiting data from implementers

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2006Apr/0014.html
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2005Dec/0023.html
Received on Wednesday, 7 June 2006 00:09:54 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:40 GMT