URI comparison

From: Youenn Fablet <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:24:57 +0200
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Cc: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>

Hi all,

I dug into some of the WSDL documents for which our wsdl parser does not
match with the baseline.
Some differences are due to the use in some documents (Echo-1G for
instance) of the following binding URI:
       wsoap:protocol="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/bindings/HTTP"
Our parser recognizes the use of the SOAP1.2 HTTP binding with the
following URI:
       wsoap:protocol="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/bindings/HTTP/"
The sole difference is the last character '/'.
We currently use a simple character-by-character comparison to match the
URI against the SOAP1.2 binding URI, as defined IIRC somewhere in part 1.
Arthur, do you know how Woden is handling URI processing and comparison ?
Regards,
    Youenn