Re: URI comparison

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:57:33 -0400
To: Youenn Fablet <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org

I'll correct the test suite. As previously posted, these two URIs are
different. The correct one has the trailing / [1]

7.2 Binding Name
This binding is identified by the URI (see SOAP 1.2 Part 1 [SOAP Part 1]
SOAP Protocol Binding Framework):

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-soap12-part2-20030624/#http-bindname

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

Youenn Fablet <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>
07/24/2006 04:24 AM

Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
URI comparison

Hi all,

I dug into some of the WSDL documents for which our wsdl parser does not
match with the baseline.
Some differences are due to the use in some documents (Echo-1G for
instance) of the following binding URI:
Our parser recognizes the use of the SOAP1.2 HTTP binding with the
following URI:
The sole difference is the last character '/'.
We currently use a simple character-by-character comparison to match the
URI against the SOAP1.2 binding URI, as defined IIRC somewhere in part 1.
Arthur, do you know how Woden is handling URI processing and comparison ?