Re: URI comparison

From: Youenn Fablet <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:02:54 +0200
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Cc: Jeremy Hughes <jpjhughes@gmail.com>

We should then check what were the intended URI (with or without '/') in
these documents.
I am pretty sure that these are typos, at least for the documents
extracted from the primer (GreatH-1/2/3G...).
We should fix the examples in the primer and in the baseline.
At this point, I would preferably stick with the character-by-character
comparison, even if it does not ease the authoring.

By the way, I checked in the adjunct specification and the WSDL2.0
SOAP1.1 binding note. We have the following 2 uris:
    SOAP1.1/HTTP -> "http://www.w3.org/2006/01/soap11/bindings/HTTP"
    SOAP1.2/HTTP -> "http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/bindings/HTTP/"
This may be a little bit confusing to have two cousins URIs, one with
and the other without the slash.
    Youenn