W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-ws-desc@w3.org > July 2006

Re: Agenda: 20 July 2006 WS Description telcon

From: Charlton Barreto <charlton_b@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:44:10 +0100
Message-ID: <1943267.1153410250432.JavaMail.charlton_b@mac.com>
To: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Regrets for today's telecon, as I am travelling. 

-Charlton. 

On Wednesday, July 19, 2006, at 08:15PM, Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com> wrote:

>
>0.  Dial in information (members only) [.1]: 
>
>See the public WG page [.2] for pointers to current documents and other
>information, and the private page [.3] for administrative matters.
>
>If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list
>before the start of the telcon. 
>
>[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2006Jul/0006.html
>[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/
>[.3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/admin
>
>--------------------------------------------------------------------
>Agenda 
>
>1.  Assign scribe.  Lucky minute taker for this week is one of: 
>      Asir Vedamuthu, Gilbert Pilz, Paul Downey, 
>      Philippe Le Hegaret, Tom Jordahl, Anish Karmarkar, Glen Daniels,
>      Amelia Lewis, Youenn Fablet, Jean-Jacques Moreau, Allen Brookes, 
>
>--------------------------------------------------------------------
>2.  Approval of minutes:
>  - July 13 [.1]
>
>[.1]
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jul/att-0064/2006071
>3-ws-desc-minutes.html
>
>--------------------------------------------------------------------
>3.  Review of Action items [.1]. 
>
>[Interop]
>DONE [.3] 2006-06-08: [interop] Arthur to create a testcase for 
>                      an unknown extension wsdl:required=true.
>DONE [.3] 2006-06-08: [interop] Arthur to create a testcase for 
>                      an unknown extension wsdl:required=false.
>?         2006-07-06: [interop] Jonathan - create validation-report
>                      stylesheet.
>?         2006-07-07: [interop] John to write spec text for transfer
>                      coding 
>?         2006-07-07: [interop] Arthur to include counts of good/bad
>                      documents in document coverage report
>
>WG
>?         2005-07-21: Pauld to write a proposal for a working group 
>                      report for requirements for schema evolution 
>                      following closure of LC124 
>?         2006-03-30: Marsh to make XSLT improvements for RDF
>                      publication. 
>?         2006-06-15: Arthur to update CR022 proposal. 
>?         2006-06-15: Arthur to propose part 1 text about REQUIRED 
>                      extensions.
>?         2006-06-29: Philippe to write up recommended text to clarify 
>                      the issue in CR53.
>?         2006-07-06: Glen to contribute some extension test cases.
>?         2006-07-06: John to write proposal for CR055 based on 
>                      discussion and Jacek's email.
>?         2006-07-13: Roberto to produce an updated proposal for CR044.
>
>Current Editorial Action Items
> - none -
>
>Note: Editorial AIs associated with LC issues recorded at [.2]. 
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/#actions
>[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/actions_owner.html
>[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jul/0065.html
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>4.  Administrivia
>  a. Need telcon 27 July? August off, resuming Sept. 7
>  b. SPARQL wsdl bug [.1]
>  c. WSDL 1.1 schemas [.2]
>  d. Multiple ports [.3]
>
>[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006May/0127.html
>[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jun/0059.html
>[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jun/0069.html
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>5.  Issue CR044: Parts 1 and 2 Treat Defaults Inconsistently with each 
>                 other [.1]
>  - Reopen this issue to change the syntax? [.2]
>  - Components of the latest proposal:
>    + Roberto [.3]
>    + Jacek [.4]
>    + amendment? "applies to" terminology [.5, .6]
>    + amendment? don't mention interface [.7]
>  - ACTION: Roberto to produce an updated proposal for CR044
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR044
>[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jun/0010.html
>[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jul/0046.html
>[.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jul/0014.html
>[.5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jul/0047.html
>[.6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jul/0054.html
>[.7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jul/0055.html
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>6.  Issue CR076: {rpc signature} REQUIRED when rpc style is not 
>                 specified? [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR076
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>7.  Issue CR055: Clarification needed on HTTP Transfer Coding [.1]
>  - Arthur's proposal [.2]
>  - ACTION: John to write proposal for CR055 based on discussion and 
>    Jacek's email
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR055
>[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006May/0087.html
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>8.  Issue CR058: Suggestion to change {safety} to {safe} [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR058
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>9.  Issue CR060: Why don't whttp:authenticationType and {http 
>                 authentication scheme} match? [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR060
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>10. Issue CR022: Component Values Must Be Context Independent [.1]
>  - Terminology clarification [.2]
>  - WS-Addressing example [.3]
>  - Arthur's proposed clarification [.4]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR022
>[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006May/0101.html
>[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006May/0128.html
>[.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jun/0034.html
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>11. Issue CR053: Allow absolute URI in {location} [.1]
>  - ACTION: Philippe to write up recommended text to clarify the 
>            issue in CR53
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR053
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>12. Issue CR069: Deconstructing MEPs [.1]
>  - Amy's pushback [.2]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR069
>[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jul/0036.html
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>13. Issue CR052: Serializing only part of the body with HTTP binding
>[.1]
>  - ACTION: Jacek to draft a response to Eric re: CR052 explaining that 
>            this represents a new use case, and that we will not be able
>            to address this as such in the spec, but that it can be 
>            addressed as an additional extension... [.2]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR052
>[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jul/0034.html
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>14. Issue CR054: URIPath feedback [.1]
>  - ACTION: Jacek to write a response to Eric correcting his
>            interpretation of the text as described in CR054 [.2]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR054
>[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jul/0035.html
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>15. Issue CR045: Inline schemas with no target namespace [.1]
>  - Status quo [.2]
>  - ACTION: Paul to address the issues in CR45 regarding schema 
>            without namespace [.3]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR045
>[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006May/0097.html
>[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jun/0025.html
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>16. Issue CR059: Editorial: Where does {http location ignore uncited}
>                 appear? [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR059
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>17. Issue CR061: service and binding name shown as QNames in 
>                 example - should be NCNames [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR061
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>18. Issue CR062: Re:service and binding name shown as QNames in 
>                 example - should be NCNames [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR062
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>19. Issue CR063: Prefix declarations in inlined schema [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR063
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>20. Issue CR066: Endpoint component {name} property vs xml
>representation 
>                 as a QName [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR066
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>21. Issue CR068: WSDL 2.0 part 2 comment - 2.3.x, 2.2.x wording problems
>                 [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR068
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>22. Issue CR064: WSDL 2.0 primer CR comments [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR064
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>23. Issue CR065: Re: WSDL 2.0 primer CR comments [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR065
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>24. Issue CR021: Re: WSDL describing Interface operation safety [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR021
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>25. Features "at risk"
>  - Features and Properties [.1] Director's decision [.2]
>    + collecting data on f&p deployment
>  - HTTP Binding
>    + awaiting data from implementers
>
>[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2006Apr/0014.html
>[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2005Dec/0023.html
>
>
>
>


--
charlton_b@mac.com
+1.650.222.6507 m
+1.415.692.5396 v
http://charltonb.typepad.com
Received on Thursday, 20 July 2006 15:44:20 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:41 GMT