W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-ws-desc@w3.org > November 2005

Agenda: 3 November 2005 WS Description telcon

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 14:50:14 -0800
Message-ID: <37D0366A39A9044286B2783EB4C3C4E89A389B@RED-MSG-10.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

0.  Dial in information (members only) [.1]: 

See the public WG page [.2] for pointers to current documents and other
information, and the private page [.3] for administrative matters.

If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list
before the start of the telcon. 

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2005Nov/0000.html
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/
[.3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Agenda 

1.  New member: WSO2 (Sanjiva)
    Assign scribe.  Lucky minute taker for this week is one of: 
      Jeff Mischkinsky, David Orchard, Dale Moberg, Umit Yalcinalp, 
      Charlton Baretto, Asir Vedamuthu, Roberto Chinnici, Youenn Fablet

--------------------------------------------------------------------
2.  Approval of minutes: 
  - Oct 27 telcon [.1]. 

[.1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Oct/att-0060/2005102
7-ws-desc-minutes.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
3.  Review of Action items [.1]. 

?         2005-07-21: pauld to write a proposal for a working group 
                      report for requirements for schema evolution 
                      following closure of LC124 
?         2005-09-26: Arthur to look for simplification options for 
                      comment 12 of 344. (LC344#12), due 2005-10-06. 
?         2005-09-26: Jonathan to point this out when it gets 
                      Implemented (LC344#13), due 2005-10-06. 
?         2005-10-20: Bijan to contact WG to ask for contribution to 
                      test suite, due 2005-10-27. 
DONE [.5] 2005-10-27: Jonathan to schedule january/february meetings, 
                      due 2005-11-03. 
DONE [.4] 2005-10-27: Marsh to send tony's comments on behalf of working
                      group, due 2005-11-03. 
DONE [.3] 2005-10-27: Marsh to remind WG members of change in times, due
                      2005-11-03. 
?         2005-10-27: Umit to look at SOAP 1.1 binding whether soap 
                      action on response is prohibited or ignored
(should 
                      be ignored), due 2005-11-03.

Current Editorial Action Items 
?         2005-07-21: Arthur to add stable identifiers for each 
                      assertion, due 2005-09-26. 
?         2005-09-26: editors to fix the first paragraph of section 4 
                      ... does not make sense at all right now. 
                      (LC344#5), due 2005-10-06. 
?         2005-09-26: Editors to add a sentence saying {address} is 
                      optional because it could be defined by other 
                      means, such as an WS-A endpoint reference or maybe
                      the scenario does not require an address. 
                      (LC344#13), due 2005-10-06. 
?         2005-09-26: Editors fix "Case Elements NOT cited" in 6.8.1.2 
                      header to be "Case of elements NOT cited" (LC345),
                      due 2005-10-06. 

Note: Editorial AIs associated with LC issues recorded at [.2]. 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/#actions
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/actions_owner.html
[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2005Nov/0000.html
[.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-cg/2005Oct/0001.html
[.5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2005Nov/0001.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------
4.  Administrivia
 a. Upcoming FTF Nov 9 (joint) 10-11 Tokyo 
    - Registration [.1] 
    - Logistics [.2]  
    - Wed event [.3]
    - Logistics Package sent to attendees
 b. January meeting proposal [.4]
 c. Feb meeting (Cannes) draft schedule available [.5] 
 d. RDF Mapping publication status [.6] 
 e. SPARQL WSDL 1.1 review? [.7]
 f. FTF agenda review [.8]

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2005Jul/0018.html
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/5/nov-f2f.html
[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2005Oct/0002.html
[.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2005Nov/0001.html
[.5] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/tp6groups.html
[.6]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-rdf.html 
[.7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2005Oct/0029.html
[.8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Nov/0003.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
5.  Clarifications from the editors 
  - LC315 schema pattern [.1]
  - LC315 duplicate headers [.2]
  - Fault Propagation rulesets 1 [.3]
  - Which faults are described [.4] (Primer clarification request?)

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Oct/0053.html
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Oct/0054.html
[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Nov/0002.html
[.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Oct/0064.html
Received on Tuesday, 1 November 2005 22:51:44 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:37 GMT