W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-ws-desc@w3.org > December 2005

Agenda: 8 December 2005 WS Description telcon

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 14:44:29 -0800
Message-ID: <37D0366A39A9044286B2783EB4C3C4E8EE6230@RED-MSG-10.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

0.  Dial in information (members only) [.1]: 

See the public WG page [.2] for pointers to current documents and other
information, and the private page [.3] for administrative matters.

If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list
before the start of the telcon. 

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2005Dec/0000.html
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/
[.3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Agenda 

1a. New member: Bozhong Lin, IONA, replacing Rebecca Bergersen.
 b. Assign scribe.  Lucky minute taker for this week is one of: 
      Jeff Mischkinsky, David Orchard, Dale Moberg, Youenn Fablet, 
      Kevin Canyang Liu, Jacek Kopecky, Glen Daniels, Allen Brookes

--------------------------------------------------------------------
2.  Approval of minutes: 
  - Nov 9 Joint Meeting [.1] (raw)
  - Nov 17 telcon [.2] (includes Arthur's corrections, late regrets)

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2005/11/09-ws-addr-minutes.html
[.2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Dec/att-0010/2005111
7-ws-desc-minutes.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
3.  Review of Action items [.1]. 

?         2005-07-21: pauld to write a proposal for a working group 
                      report for requirements for schema evolution 
                      following closure of LC124 
?         2005-10-20: Kendall to contact DAWG to ask for contribution to

                      test suite, due 2005-10-27. 
?         2005-11-10: Hugo will start adding assertions to Part 2. 
?         2005-11-10: Marsh to take the IRI issue to the CG, due
                      2005-11-16. 
?         2005-11-11: Arthur to construct instructions sheet, and assign
                      sections for each member of the group to insert 
                      assertion markup, due 2005-11-16.
DONE      2005-11-17: Arthur to work on the remaining editorial 
                      action items, due 2005-11-18. 
DONE      2005-11-17: Sanjiva to propose a new table format, due
2005-11-18. 
DONE      2005-11-17: Marsh to add link to test coverage page from our 
                      web site, due 2005-11-18. 
DONE      2005-11-17: Marsh to debug/improve test coverage page, 
                      due 2005-11-18. 
DONE      2005-11-17: Arthur to modify the style sheets to eliminate 
                      the assertions table from the CR drafts, due 
                      2005-11-18.

Current Editorial Action Items 
?         2005-07-21: Arthur to add stable identifiers for each 
                      assertion, due 2005-09-26. 

Note: Editorial AIs associated with LC issues recorded at [.2]. 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/#actions
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/actions_owner.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------
4.  Administrivia
 a. January meeting proposal [.1]
 b. Feb meeting (Cannes) draft schedule available [.2]  
 c. Christmas break schedule.
  - Propose canceling the telcons 12/22 and 12/29.  May cancel others if
    there is a lack of critical agenda items.

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2005Nov/0001.html
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/tp6groups.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
5.  CR call preparation:  
  - Transition request [.1]
  - Analysis of requirements [.2]

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2005OctDec/0048.html
[.2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Dec/att-0000/Require
mentsAnalysis.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------------
6.  Issue CR001: Suggestion Summary appendix? [.1]

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Nov/0054.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
7.  Issue CR002: Do <import> and <include> support extensibility
elements?
                 [.1]

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Dec/0002.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
8.  XPointer registry
  - I entered our schemes.

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Nov/0073.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
9.  CR testing issues/progress
  - Feature list draft [.1]

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Nov/0023.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
10.  RDF Mapping issues/progress
Received on Tuesday, 6 December 2005 22:45:03 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:37 GMT