RE: proposal: make binding/operation/(input|output)/@messageLabel optional

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:16:29 -0000
To: <tomj@macromedia.com>, <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

i'm happy to +1 this so long as the default values for the
messageLabel attribute are 'obvious'.

That is I don't want to have to interpret complex rules to infer the
default values for these attributes based upon the presence or order
of input and output elements within a binding/operation.

I'm puzzled about the impact on each of the MEPs identified in part 2
as well as any MEPs added in the future. What would tip the balance
for me is a simple cheat-sheet: a table of the possible default
messageLabel default values being considered.

Paul