Re: Issue 115

From: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:07:07 -0500
To: "Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, "WS Description List" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I think the second sentence adds more confusion than clarification, because
it doesn't distinguish optional extensions from mandatory extensions.  The
second sentence was:
[[
The presence of extensibility elements and attributes MAY therefore change
the semantics of a WSDL document.
]]

I think it would be better to rename the title of 6.3 to "Extensibility and
the Component Model" and delete the second sentence, such that 6.3 reads only:

[[
6.3 Extensibility and the Component Model

As indicated above, it is expected that the presence of extensibility
elements and attributes will result in additional properties appearing in
the component model.
]]

--
David Booth