Re: issue 79 is dealt with

Fine, except I now realize that the first bullet item in the section 7.3
(Processor Conformance) should clarify that it isn't requiring a conformant
processor to accept all mandatory extensions.  Please change the first
bullet item to:
[[
Except as noted below for mandatory extensions, a conformant WSDL processor
MUST accept any legal WSDL document as defined by this specification.
]]

Furthermore, having read your correspondence with Glen about required
Features and Properties, I now realize that we should explicitly say that a
conformant processor should fault if it doesn't recognize a required
Feature or Property.  Therefore, please change the fourth bullet item to:
[[
If a mandatory extension (i.e., a mandatory element, feature or property)
is processed, a conformant WSDL processor MUST either agree to fully abide
by all the rules and semantics signaled by that extension, or immediately
cease processing (fault). In particular, if the WSDL processor does not
recognize the extension, it MUST fault. If the WSDL processor recognizes
the extension, and determines that the extension in question is
incompatible with any other aspect of the document (including other
required extensions), it MUST fault.
]]

Thanks

--