RE: Issue 169: Propose http method in the operation interface to simplify http binding.

As part of the "Web" services description language, I'd use the semantics and the names of the HTTP verbs.  I don't see much need to be independent of the most widely deployed generic protocol ever.  Also, check out soap 1.2 adjuncts.  It talks about the webMethod feature being bound to protocols other than HTTP.  That's why it's a feature and not a new binding or mep.  They could have done the "webmethod" mep, but made it a feature.  Good enough for soap, good enough for me.

I'd say that if we used @webMethod (or how about @genericMethod), then we could get rid of @safe.  @safe is a special case that applies to GET.

Maybe if @webMethod="get" then the default wsoap:mep is soap-response.

Cheers,
Dave