RE: Issue 169: Propose http method in the operation interface to simplify http binding.

I agree with the friendly amendment.

And I'm ok with with whatever name people want for the attribute, beit
"webMethod", "restMethod", "genericMethod", "constrainedMethod",
"httpMethod", "uniformMethod".  My guess is that genericMethod is
actually the most accurate and least controversial, but I'll accept
whatever name has the best chance at consensus.

Cheers,
Dave

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2002/ws/desc/issues/wsd-issues.h
tml#x64