RE: Issue 169: Propose http method in the operation interface to simplify http binding.

From: Jeffrey Schlimmer <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 23:28:40 -0700
To: "Amelia A Lewis" <alewis@tibco.com>, "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

If something is specified in more than one binding, will the WG move it
up into wsdl:interface?

Or should the scope of wsdl:interface/* cover only that which is
expected to be utilized by (nearly) all bindings?

Applying the latter principle would suggest that webMethod does not
belong on wsdl:interface/* because it would not map to all bindings.

On