RE: Issue 169: Propose http method in the operation interface to simplify http binding.

GenericMethod is something that is specified by the interface developer and potentially could be used by every binding.  The interface developer makes a conscious choice at interface design time.  They may be informed by which bindings they will use, but maybe they won't.  It so happens that all, well both, bindings we have developed can use it.  I think the utility in our bindings is indicative of the relevence to the overall community.

Cheers,
Dave