RE: Second level xs:import

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:17:36 -0800
To: <ygoland@bea.com>, "Amelia A Lewis" <alewis@tibco.com>, "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

The *design* limitation, was that schema wanted people to be *explicit*
about namespaces they wanted to use. So, in order to reference
components in namespace foo, a schema MUST have an import for namespace
foo ( or itself be a schema for namespace foo ).

I think it is a reasonable design decision to make for WSDL too.

Gudge