RE: Asynch request/response HTTP binding needed

PAOS is slightly different. It has two MEPs, the one I think you are
thinking of works as follows:

Given nodes A and B:

1.	node A makes an HTTP GET to node B.
2.	Node B sends a SOAP Request as the HTTP response.
3.	Node A responds with a SOAP response in an HTTP POST to Node B.
4.	Node B responds with some HTTP response ( typically a web page )

Gudge