operation name in responses?

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@systinet.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:00:26 +0100
To: WS-Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Hi,

I just thought - for the convenience of the service, we require that
every operation carry the operation name on the wire (or other means of
identifying the operation name). Does this apply to the response
messages of request/response MEPs (the out message of in/out, that is);
or in fact for all messages in any message exchange pattern? I think it
should.

Whichever way it is, is the spec (or proposal, I don't know where we
stand now) clear on this point?

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/