RE: operation name in responses?

Hi Jacek!

> thanks for the reply. I somehow didn't think of the
> correlation that was necessary (but I'm kinda unsure here -
> is it really necessary?) in which case it takes care of the
> rest of the messages regarding the operation name.

Yup - I think that the MEPs have to imply correlation, otherwise they
don't really work (without correlation you're done after the first
message with not much hope of relating faults/replies to your active
operation).  Should we be saying more about this in the spec, you think?
The *method* of correlation (transport semantics, SOAP headers, etc) is
up to you, but the correlation is built in to the concept of MEP....

--Glen