http binding

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 00:13:28 +0600
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I'd like to see us make some progress on the HTTP bindings too.
I've been thinking about this for a while, even though I haven't
put anything down on paper yet. However, I do have 20 hrs of
sitting in planes to do just that.

Can we get some time to discuss it at the F2F? I don't think
there'll be enough to make decisions, but I'd like to get
people thinking on how we may want to evolve the HTTP stuff.

Philippe, I know you've had a long standing action item on
this .. I'm not trying to take that over (sorry for appearing
to do so though, especially without asking), but I would like
to make progress on it. If you have anything that you can send
with your thoughts on it (before Saturday night my time - Sat
AM yours) then I can go thru that too while writing down what
I have in mind.