RE: Can one inline schema import definitions from a second inline schema?

The BP is defined over WSDL 1.1, and it's true that in WSDL 1.1 the schema processing rules are unclear.

I think WSDL 2.0 is much clearer in this regard and see no real reason to prohibit references across in-line schemas.

Gudge