RE: Can one inline schema import definitions from a second inline schema?

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 08:42:41 +0100
To: <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, <umit.yalcinalp@oracle.com>, <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I'm not sure I understand how is WSDL 2.0 clearer in this regard than WSDL 1.1 ?

My concern is unless the rules are absolutely clear on how to reference across in-line schemas, it will require profiling out again in 2.0.

I assume the WS-I prohibited importing an in-line schema namespace because the 1.1 rules were unclear, not because of some other interoperability issue ?

Paul