RE: Can one inline schema import definitions from a second inline schema?

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 08:57:08 +0100
To: <umit.yalcinalp@oracle.com>, <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Ümit wrote:

		I would rather see inlined schemas to dissappear altogether from WSDL. Instead of discussing the semantics and the interpretation of inlined schemas within WSDL, the problem can be left to Schema completely.

I've thus far found stand-alone WSDLs very useful, but if the rules are unclear how to reference between in-line schemas, and the BP effectively prohibits it, then I agree: we should consider removing inline schemas from WSDL.

Paul