RE: [Rev 1] Agenda: 12-14 May 2003 WS Description WG FTF

I've got discussion on that topic scheduled for Monday morning at 9:30
already, and you admit it's not exactly pertinent to WSA.  Do you have a
better rationale for making it a joint topic, or are you just trying to
make sure it's on the agenda for the Desc WG?

August

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-protocol-wg/2003May/0008.htm