RE: [Rev 1] Agenda: 12-14 May 2003 WS Description WG FTF

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 15:15:38 -0700
To: "Champion, Mike" <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>, <w3c-ws-arch@w3.org>
Cc: <fallside@us.ibm.com>

I've got discussion on that topic scheduled for Monday morning at 9:30
already, and you admit it's not exactly pertinent to WSA.  Do you have a
better rationale for making it a joint topic, or are you just trying to
make sure it's on the agenda for the Desc WG?

August

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-protocol-wg/2003May/0008.htm