RE: WSDL 1.2 drafts update

From: Liu, Kevin <kevin.liu@sap.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:01:20 +0200
To: "'Philippe Le Hegaret'" <plh@w3.org>, "'www-ws-desc@w3.org'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Cc: "'Jonathan Marsh'" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>

I have just had a quick browse of the drafts. Overall I like the new drafts and certainly appreciate the editors' great job to incorporate the WG decisions in the latest draft.

Just noticed, with a bit surprise, that some typos and unclarity SAP humbly submitted have not been addressed. I sent 5 comments to the group list on end of April (see [1]). The group discussed the comments in May 8 (see [2]) and decided that "The editors will add the comments as a new issue". But obviously the typos and the insularity remain the same in the public draft. I am under the impression that the group agreed that we need to fix the typos and insularity in the publication. Am I missing anything here? If the group made a different decision that I am not aware of, can someone point me to the minutes?

Best Regards,
Kevin

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Apr/0166.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003May/0037.html