Re: Context proposals

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:15:09 +0100
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

I have already suggested some possible improvements at [1].
Basically, I like the proposal, but I would be inclined to unify
the concept of context with that of message parts, if possible.

Also, I think contexts as described by Sanjiva bear some
ressemblance with what I think Glen and I have in mind for
features and properties at the abstract level. So, I expect that
we will be discussing contexts in the context (sic) of the PFTF.

Jean-Jacques.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Jan/0064.html