RE: HTTP Binding Issues

Are the "leave-as-is" dispositions mean leave the WSDL 1.1 work in 1.2, or
does it mean leave WSDL 1.2 as-is, that is without the 1.1 work?

I must admit, I'm rather surprised at the sudden motivation to do a scenario
driven approach.  I'd be glad to help out on any scenarios in this area.

Cheers,
Dave