Re: Context proposals

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: 20 Feb 2003 14:28:15 +0100
To: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>, Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Cc: WS Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Jean-Jacques, Sanjiva,

I not only believe contexts bear some resemblance with features and
properties, I believe contexts *are* features (and possibly use
properties). Therefore I would propose that this proposal be kept in
mind in the PFTF and that the properties and features be designed in a
way that allows them to be used to represent contexts.

IOW, I'd like to wait and recast the context proposal in terms of
features and properties, when that is ready.

Jacek