Port type extension proposal

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 17:25:05 -0700
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

The port type extension proposal is at[1]. I have had some feedback from
members of the task force ( Steve, Arthur, Joyce, William ) which I have
yet to incorporate but I thought it better to get the proposal on the
table for a wider audience. I hope to incorporate the feedback received
so far later this week. Any further feedback is, of course, very

The draft is marked up with new text shown in green highlight and
deleted text shown in red strikeout.