RE: issue: optional parts in <message>?

Sorry. I'll get those links fixed. [1] should work. See section 6.

In any case, the idea is to use a mediaType annotation element in a
restriction on a base64Binary or hexBinary base type. This annotation is
used in the style of a facet to constrain the media type of the binary
data.

  == Mike ==

[1]
http://gotdotnet.com/team/xml_wsspecs/dime/WSDL-Extension-for-DIME.htm