Re: issue: optional parts in <message>?

"Mike Deem" <mikedeem@microsoft.com> writes:
> Sorry. I'll get those links fixed. [1] should work. See section 6.
>
> In any case, the idea is to use a mediaType annotation element in a
> restriction on a base64Binary or hexBinary base type. This annotation is
> used in the style of a facet to constrain the media type of the binary
> data.

I know .. I've heard that from others before too. But not being an
XSD expert I'm not sure I see exactly how that would look. Can you
please write it down?

FYI, here's what the 2-item message consisting of a string name and
an image (say a head xray) would like in WSDL 1.1:

    <message name="medical-record">
        <part name="person-name" type="xsd:string"/>
        <part name="head-xray" mimeType="image/gif"/>
    </message>

Sanjiva.