Re: Issue 17: support for SOAP role attribute

From: Bob Cunnings <cunnings@whitemesa.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 08:26:40 -0600
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Jean-Jacques wrote...

> Personally, I think this is wrong, since a SOAP header block is
> not targeted at any random SOAP node, but at a very specific SOAP
> node.

Of course there are the cases of a header block that is targeted at *all*
SOAP nodes in a message path, and a header block that is targeted at *no*
node in the path. So I assume that you mean "at a very specific SOAP role",
and the roles http://www.w3.org/2001/12/soap-envelope/role/next and
http://www.w3.org/2001/12/soap-envelope/role/none will be used in these
cases? [1]